Laser Tattoo Removal
Thanks to the revolutionary technological advancements of the enlighten system, the de-inking process is now fast, safe, and effective.
Tattoos come in many different colors, and ink particles come in countless formulations and sizes. In order to treat them effectively, multiple wavelengths must be-utilized to target specific colors at various depths and specific pulse durations to address the ink density and size.
- The Enlighten features extremely short and high power laser pulses which efficiently break down the ink particles in tattoos.
- The number of treatments needed varies based on the size, color, age, etc. of the tattoo. Picosecond laser pulses have shown to remove tattoos more completely and in fewer treatments.
- Topical anesthetics are used to maximize patient comfort.
- Consultation required prior to treatment.
Now there’s an innovative, non-thermal way to treat pigment (melasma) and revitalize the skin.
- PICO utilizes a 2-in-1 laser light procedure to selectively shatter unwanted pigmentation and remodel the upper layer of skin to return balance + clearance + radiance to your skin.
- Refines pores and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, addresses sun damage and melasma.
- Provides skin revitalization or called the “Red Carpet Treatment,” with no down time.
Working in conjunction with enlighten, PICO Genesis “remodels” the skin, resulting in a brighter, more uniform complexion.
Got questions? Please feel free to call us at (337) 234-6050 to learn more about laser tattoo removal and skin revitalization.