From furrowed brows, sunken areas on the face and those “parentheses” around your smile — these are just a few of the many issues which can begin to affect the delicate skin of the face, neck and hands. Many factors can lead to these unwanted symptoms, including environmental factors and the natural, inevitable process of aging. In addition to making you look older than you feel, early to moderate aging signs can also begin to affect your mood, your relationships, and your overall wellbeing.
Many individuals with these symptoms may not be ready for more invasive treatments or surgery, such as a mini facelift, facelift, or neck lift — but men and women in this situation have many options available to them. After your consultation is completed, Dr. Odinet and our registered nurse injectors formulate a treatment plan to achieve your desired outcome. Your treatment will begin with a careful examination of your skin condition, followed by a thoughtful and well-planned course of skincare treatments.
A visit with Dr. Odinet can result in a long-term plan designed to give you just the right amount of rejuvenation where you need it, so you can enjoy long-lasting and extremely natural aging results. Here are some of the steps involved in getting youthful and vibrant skin now, without surgery, at the Offices of Dr. Kenneth Odinet.
Injectable Treatments Offer Patients Quality and Results Quickly
There are a wide array of injectables on the market from independent manufacturers. In addition to each manufacturer’s product line, the manufacturers have created multiple products to treat the unique areas of the face naturally slowing down the hands of time. For example, injectables with a higher density more effectively treat deeper lines and wrinkles, while injectables with a finer consistency can give areas like the lips a much more subtle and natural boost. Other injectables, like Botox® and Jeuveau®, instead treat the muscles to improve facial lines rather than the lines themselves.
Dr. Kenneth Odinet can help you navigate the complex world of injectables so your treatment can include the optimal combination of fillers to give you clearly superior results. Below, please find a list and description of the more popular injectable treatments offered by Dr. Odinet. With this information, you can have a greater understanding of the many benefits that injectable treatments can provide and how they might help you begin improving areas that concern you.
- JUVÉDERM KYBELLA: Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable which can substantially reduce or even eliminate submental fullness, deposits of fat which can accumulate beneath the chin, resulting in the appearance of what is commonly referred to as a double chin. While several treatments may be required to produce the intended result depending on the condition of the patient, results are permanent.
- RESTYLANE REFYNE® AND DEFYNE®: Refyne and Defyne offer two ways to treat facial lines, including nasolabial folds, marionette lines and smile lines, with a special cross-linked hyaluronic acid formulation called XpresHAn. The different consistencies of these two products allow both mild and moderate symptoms to be treated with a resulting natural look.
- RESTYLANE LYFT® AND SILK®: Individuals with concerns in the hands and lips also can enjoy wonderful and restorative benefits from Restylane fillers purposefully crafted to treat these unique areas. Lyft is the first FDA-approved filler to treat loss of volume in the skin of the hands and includes hyaluronic acid for extended, natural benefits. Silk uses an advanced formulation of micro hyaluronic acid particles to improve volume loss in the lips and the fine lines that form around the mouth with incredibly natural and subtle results.
- BOTOX®: One of the oldest cosmetic treatments available, this neuromodulator relaxes the facial muscles responsible for “dynamic wrinkles” and arrests the further development of these unwanted aging signs. Periodic touch-ups are needed to maintain your results.
- JUVÉDERM ULTRA AND ULTRA PLUS: These smooth-consistency injectable fillers add volume and also feature cross-linked hyaluronic acid which adds collagen and hydration to treated areas, for long-lasting and very natural effects. This treatment can improve facial aging symptoms as well as the backs of the hands. Lidocaine makes these treatments, which can last up to nine months, very comfortable.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®: Volbella can improve lost volume around the lips, resulting in fine lines, as well as the delicate tissues of the lips themselves, restoring an attractive plumpness and fullness. The fine formula of this treatment makes delicate and natural results possible, and hyaluronic acid in the formula boosts your results. Results can last up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE®: This treatment has been specially designed for deeper facial lines such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines which affect the mid and lower face. Hyaluronic acid in the treatment also supports vital subdermal skin health and hydration. Vollure results can last up to 18 months before touch-ups are required.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®: Voluma is specially formulated to treat a loss of youthful volume in the cheeks. This injectable treatment also includes hyaluronic acid to boost underlying skin quality and hydration, naturally. A Voluma treatment can last up to two years.
- JEAUVEAU®: The neuromodulator treatment Jeauveau is frequently referred to in the media as “NewTox,” a reference to its similarities to and differences from its chief alternative, Botox. Jeauveau is the first FDA-approved, cosmetics-only use treatment, intended primarily to improve the glabellar or “11” lines between the brows. The treatment is effective and extremely affordable, compared to alternatives, making it an ideal treatment for younger patients and those who want an affordable treatment to include in their preventative maintenance routine.
For quality results, have your injectable treatment performed by Dr. Kenneth Odinet
Dr. Odinet strives to understand the goals of each client fully and help them achieve their desired look to reveal each patient’s best self. Likewise, Dr. Odinet’s staff shares his extremely patient-focused vision. Adding to the surgeon’s genuine care for his patients is his well-trained aesthetic eye and honest opinions, which ensure that his patients receive results that do more than resolve a single issue but enhance their entire appearance. Dr. Odinet will not perform a procedure just because his patient wants it, but rather, only if the procedure will genuinely benefit the patient’s look and wellbeing. Dr. Odinet’s integrity and commitment to his patients sets him apart from other surgeons and makes him a much sought after practitioner in the Lafayette area.
Call today to schedule your consultation and to learn more about the many benefits offered by injectables today. You can reach Dr. Odinet’s offices at 337-234-8648. Dr. Odinet and his staff can help you look refreshed and revived so you can look as healthy as you feel. We look forward to meeting you and getting you the results you deserve.